From 9:00 till 17:00
A getaway at the foot of the High Atlas to discover a breathtaking and Beautiful landscape, olive trees, almond trees, palms and mountains, thaVillage built in Pisa offering an incursion into Berber life.
Departure from the hotel to the souk –
09:30 Arrival at the souk
- Provisioning according to the fruit season and region
10:00 Departure for the village
- Photo stop during the trip, general information about the region
11:30 Arrival at the village
- Visit of the Berber house, Berber breakfast ritual, (mint tea, traditional bread, honey, argan oil and amlou)
12:00 Collecting Wood to light the traditionnel oven
- Participation is voluntary to collect wood
12:30 Preparation of the lunch
Peeling of vegetables and preparation of tajines Ritual of baking bread
13:00 Visit of the village and its Médersa(old school)
- Visit classes, dormitories and the dining room of the Medersa
14:00 Lunch at the berber family house
- Moroccan salad
- Meat tajine with vegetables
- Mineral water
15:00 Discovery of the locals and the landscape
General information about the region-
15:30 Departure to Agadir.
17:00 arrival at the Hotel.
Included: Transportation, the guide, Breakfast and Lunch
What to bring: Comfortable shoes, cap or hat, sunscreen, camera.
Restrictions: Not suitable for people with wheelchairs and walking difficulties
Prices in Dirhams
450 DH / 45 €